Bring your EDITING skills – in English and French – to a unique agency environment.
Exceptional attention to detail, a commitment to meeting client needs and an ability to consistently produce quality work under tight deadlines are only some of the reasons you”ll do well on our team.
What you will be doing:
- Work on a variety of recruitment advertising editing assignments
- Edit and format job postings (JPs) for public and private sector clients across Canada – from provincial, territorial and municipal governments and Crown corporations, to universities, school boards, hospitals / other health care organizations, and executive search firms
- Edit and grammar check job postings – English and French – provided by the client, ensuring consistency in content and intent between languages
- Occasionally draft a creative JP from a multi-page briefing document or from the client”s own internal posting or detailed job description
- Occasionally create brief French copy/phrases/wordmarks based on clients” English materials
- Edit and/or proofread RFP submissions, as needed
- Liaise with Client Service to clarify the brief or any issues and/or negotiate deadlines
- Participate in client briefs on more complex assignments
What you will need for this multi-faceted position:
- You’re an experienced writer/editor – though not necessarily in recruitment advertising – with a reputation for quality, accuracy and timeliness
- Your editing/writing skills are combined with an understanding of social media channels
- You”re familiar with how job boards operate and/or can quickly get up to speed on editing/writing for such media
- You’re bilingual – French & English – and able to ensure consistent messaging in both languages
- You can juggle multiple assignments and regularly meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You’re an excellent communicator and a good listener, making sure you understand the assignment and asking for clarification when needed
- You’re known as a team player, open to feedback but equally comfortable providing your point of view to get the best results
- Your attention to detail will be put to the test every day – whether you”re editing or proofreading
- Your creative skills are complemented by a love of systems and processes
- Your proficient computer skills include MS Office, especially Word, and video technologies, e.g., Zoom and Microsoft Teams
You hold a degree or diploma in Communications or a related field or have 3+ years of relevant experience.
Salary range: $55,000 to $65,000 per annum
Who is webTactics? We are a recruitment advertising agency partnering with clients to identify and eliminate gaps in their talent acquisition efforts. We are working with advanced programmatic technologies to revolutionize the way jobs are advertised to prospective candidates and developing niche strategies based on our clients” unique needs.
What we offer:
We know how important it is to find an employer that is a great fit for you. Here are some of the things webTactics offers:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Employer RRSP contributions after 1 year of employment
- Flexibility to work from home 3 days a week
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team events
- We love cross-training and investing in your development
- An inclusive environment, where ingenuity and creativity are valued
- A positive, ambitious team that genuinely cares for one another”s success and that of our clients
We thank all applicants, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
webTactics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please email email@example.com if you require accommodation.