Written and verbal fluency in French and English Preferred.
Experience Level: Minimum 4 years experience in fast paced administrative role.
Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location: Work from home
Regular Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
webTactics is a recruitment advertising agency partnering with clients to identify and eliminate gaps in their talent acquisition efforts. We help companies streamline their recruitment strategies and implement the tools and tactics to achieve hiring and business objectives.
Working in concert with the talent analytics and executive team, the Client Support Representative ensures optimal client response time in addressing their questions/needs, oversees the documentation of client account updates, and supports with monthly billing and performance reporting.
Does this sound like you?
- Detail oriented – you create checks and procedures because you know a small error can have a big impact.
- Self-directed – you work well without direct oversight and possess a tremendous sense of personal accountability
- Creativity – you bring a unique perspective to everything you do.
- A Customer Service expert– your interpersonal skills exceed you.
- A Determined problem solver– you have the keen ability and interest to work through challenges considering different nuances that may affect the overall result.
- Articulate – you have mastered the artform of tailored communication through multiple platforms.
- Results oriented – you thrive when you can lead the charge and deliver results.
Could you picture this as your day to day?
- Manage client support emails and concerns, effectively summarizing information and guiding through any sequential steps.
- Liaise with suppliers and third-party business partners.
- Ensure jobs are correctly displayed and receiving optimal performance results.
- Purchase traditional and media packages on behalf of clients and oversee the process and documentation.
- Set, manage and monitor campaign budgets.
- Perform data entry to keep client files up to date.
- Support with monthly billing and performance reporting.
- Maintain clear notes on account activity and record of calls.
- Complete other related tasks as required.
- Written and verbal fluency in French and English preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experience in fast paced administrative role, preferably in the recruitment industry.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and an interest to learn new systems.
- Reliable internet access and quiet workspace.
- Preferably experience working remote.
webTactics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation.