Location: Toronto (hybrid office/remote)
Regular Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
webTactics is a recruitment advertising agency partnering with clients to identify and eliminate gaps in their talent acquisition efforts. We are working with advanced programmatic technologies to revolutionize the way jobs are advertised to prospective candidates and developing niche strategies based on our clients’ unique needs.
The Programmatic Recruitment Administrator will oversee the setup and maintenance of programmatic objectives and apply thoughtful insight and action towards their digital sources.
Why work here?
Our growth over the last 9 years is thanks to our incredible team of passionate and driven individuals! We know how important it is to find an employer that is a great fit for you, here are some of the things webTactics offers –
- Comprehensive benefits
- Employer RRSP contributions after 1 year of employment
- Flexibility to work from home 3 days a week
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team events
- See a project that interests you? We love cross training and investing in your development.
- An inclusive environment, where ingenuity and creativity are valued.
- A positive, ambitious team that genuinely cares for one another’s success and that of our clients.
Learn more about webTactics values and culture.
Does this sound like you?
- Detail oriented – you create checks and procedures because you know a small error can have a big impact.
- Self-directed – you work well without direct oversight and possess a tremendous sense of personal accountability.
- Inquisitive – you think through each step and action, and work through challenges considering nuances that impact the result.
- A Customer Service expert– your interpersonal skills exceed you.
- Articulate – you have mastered the artform of tailored communication through multiple platforms.
- Results oriented – you thrive when you can lead the charge and deliver results.
Could you picture this as your day to day?
- Manage client support emails and concerns, effectively summarizing information and guiding through any sequential steps.
- Promptly extract data to make insightful recommendations on media purchases, and act with urgency to implement.
- Execute new client accounts and segments, considering client needs, technical requirements, best practices, and strategic budget allocations.
- Oversee the purchasing process and implementation of traditional and media products.
- Lead effective and educated calls with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain clear notes on account activity and record of calls.
- Complete other related tasks as required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing digital recruitment media segments.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and an interest to learn new systems.
- Reliable internet access and quiet workspace.
- Preferably experience working remote.
webTactics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please email support@webtactics. ca if you require accommodation.