webTactics is a recruitment advertising agency partnering with clients to identify and eliminate gaps in their talent acquisition efforts. We help companies streamline their recruitment strategies and implement the tools and tactics to achieve hiring and business objectives.
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will work be working with internal & external stakeholders on multiple projects. The primary focus is to maintain a high level of communication & transparency across teams to ensure the deliverables are met on time, within budget. You will be responsible for maintaining the documentation of project charters, schedules, templates, and supports with the execution of key deliverables.
This role has great opportunity for growth in the development of cost estimates, defining scope, and establishing timelines, milestones, and deliverables. Experience in building a project plan with a detailed WBS and have ability to provide supervision from start to finish with the execution, while managing risks is an asset.
Perks and Benefits
- Extended health, vision, and dental care benefits
- Employer RRSP contributions after 1 year of employment
- Hardware, technology, and phone plan provided
- Annual company kickoff
- Professional development
- Paid vacations
Learn more about webTactics values and culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with various teams and support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support and maintain project schedule, track, control, and monitor project progress.
- Manage priorities and deadlines with attention to detail.
- Attend weekly status calls or as needed.
- Establish and build working relationships across all departments.
- Prepare reports, status updates and documentation of internal processes as needed.
- Pursue internal and external continuous improvement initiatives through research.
- Review data analytics, choosing appropriate analysis based on client needs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor-level degree or equivalent with demonstrated project training and experience.
- Strong understanding of Project Management Institute practices.
- 2+ years experience working with Graphic Designers and/or Developers an asset.
- Written and verbal fluency in French and English preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills through multiple platforms.
- Organized, self-motivated, and with an aptitude to work in an office and remote setting.
webTactics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation.