webTactics is a recruitment advertising agency based in the GTA. Our goals are straightforward: to help our clients find the best path to candidate acquisition through well-designed, tailored recruitment solutions. We help streamline talent acquisition strategies, implement tactics to achieve hiring objectives, and are constantly measuring and optimizing those strategies,
Working in concert with the analytics and executive team, The Recruitment Advisor is responsible for managing the client relationships within their portfolio, effectively driving relationships, and playing a pivotal role in developing and delivering sourcing strategies and optimization to our clients.
Could you picture this as your day-to-day?
- Create and deliver tailored sourcing strategies using a combination of traditional and modern sources, including; job boards, social media, and print.
- Provide subject matter expertise on recruitment best practices and industry insights.
- Nurture client relationships and have invested interest in the performance of their talent acquisition activity.
- Address unique recruitment challenges within tight deadlines.
- Continually research recruitment trends across multiple industries and locations.
- Lead the design and delivery of client presentations.
- Ability to quickly analyze and interpret trends in client performance.
- Manage budget
- 3 – 5 Years working in a recruitment environment, ideally a combination of corporate recruitment, staffing or leadership experience.
- Experience in multiple Canadian geographies and industries
- Fluency and familiarity with the digital landscape, including social and digital channels and their use as attraction solutions.
- A good understanding of how to analyze and interpret recruitment data.
- Familiar with digital spend and budgets.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in French considered an asset.
webTactics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please email email@example.com if you require accommodation.