Talent attraction and engagement are just two pieces of the recruitment puzzle. Even the best sourcing and engagement efforts are wasted if you fail to streamline the application and hiring processes. The recruitment specialists at webTactics can help strengthen your talent program from start to finish by analyzing your recruitment technology and processes, identifying gaps, and providing data-driven insights.
Common Challenges in Talent Program Effectiveness
Challenges associated with the effectiveness of your talent program can stem from any aspect of the recruitment function making it difficult to evaluate what is working or not working. These issues can include:
- Inefficiency, inconsistency and bottlenecks in your recruitment process
- Too many technology solutions and vendors, all providing partial solutions and making it difficult to determine what is best for your needs
- Lack of definition or adoption of recruitment technology
- Incomplete, disconnected data sets limiting analytics-based decision-making and ROI analysis
- Efficiently finding the best candidates in a large pool of applicants
Talent Program Effectiveness Solutions
Continuously planning, analyzing, measuring, adjusting, and optimizing all aspects of the recruitment function ensures your best chance of winning the recruiting game, but not every organization has the resources to do this. That’s where having an experienced partner can mean the difference between wasted and well-invested recruitment dollars.
Our services in this realm include:
Analytics and Advisory Services
Knowing how to harness and apply insights from your data will help you recruit better. With our ongoing Analytics and Advisory Services we give you a unified view into your data with on-point analysis and actionable insights so you can make data-driven business decisions.
Recruitment Systems Audit
The Recruitment Systems Audit (RSA) is an in-depth analysis of the recruitment function that helps identify issues, eliminate bottlenecks and roadblocks, and create efficiencies through recommended improvements. The RSA examines the four categories where all recruitment challenges exist:
- Employee Value Proposition and Employer Brand
The outcome is a Recruiting Blueprint containing an actionable plan with prioritized recommendations for the delivery and ongoing management of the recruitment function at your organization.
Technology and Tools Evaluation
New recruitment technologies are released every day, and knowing which tools are best for your goals can be a challenge. Thanks to our recruitment and systems integration expertise, we relieve the burden of engaging with multiple vendors. We can recommend and optimize technology selection, setup and user experience, and train your staff to ensure swift adoption. Examples of technologies and tools we can help with:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate the pre-selection process
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to process job applications and manage the hiring process
- Programmatic Job Advertising to automate the distribution of jobs and optimize advertising spend
- Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) software to automate candidate communication and improve the candidate experience
- Vendor Management Systems (VMS) to automate the process of procuring and managing the contingent workforce
Ready to start optimizing recruitment? Connect with a webTactics recruitment specialist today.